What is Affiliate Marketing with AliExpress?
AliExpress affiliate marketing is also called Portals Affiliate Network. You can share links to products on AliExpress on your platform. To convince your readers or viewers to buy. When they buy any product through your link, you automatically earn a commission on it.
The commissions differ depending on the type, price, and quantity of products bought of course. As easy as it sounds, this passive income strategy comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
- AliExpress offers higher rates to compete with other major players like Amazon. They can get up to 50%.
- It is easy for both beginners and professionals.
- AliExpress is a strong brand with a worldwide reach.
- Their cookies last up to 30 days.
- Commissions are paid after successful delivery of products to customers.That said, your payment will be delayed if there is a shipping delay.
- Affiliate reports take long to update.
What are the Affiliate programs on AliExpress?
There are three major programs, each with its own terms.
- AliExpress Portals
It is the official program with the following terms;
- Provision of tracking ID and API code for monitoring your transactions.
- Up to 10% Commissions
- Monthly withdrawal through wire transfers
- Minimum withdrawal of $16.
- E-commerce Partnership Network
It is one of the partners in the AliExpress affiliate programs. The terms;
- Instant registration approval
- Weekly withdrawals
- Up to 25% commission rates
- Admitted AliExpress
It is another AliExpress partner. Terms;
- Instant approval upon registration
- Commission rate up to 10.5%
- Week withdrawals
How to Start Affiliate Marketing and Earning on AliExpress?
To earn money from AliExpress you will need to promote the products. Ensure that they are bought. How to do this?
- How to select a profitable Niche?
First, find out products likely to earn you money. So check best selling items on AliExpress. Furthermore, you can research trending items on other sites such as Amazon.
- How to register On AliExpress Affiliate Program?
Visit The AliExpress website and first read their policy on affiliate marketing. Afterward, you can register and wait for approval. You can then use the steps below to start promoting and earning on AliExpress.
- How to Use Social Networks?
Social networks have billions of potential customers. You can create informative posts that describe a certain product and have attractive images. Notably, you should add affiliate links to them, hence earn from sales.
- How to Use Video Sites like YouTube?
By creating amazing video content revolving around products on AliExpress,you can post links below the video and recommend your viewers to buy.
- How to Use Websites and Blogs?
Write high-quality content about products. Thereafter post affiliate links in the articles. Content that can invite your readers to click AliExpress links includes;
- Product Reviews
- Product Comparisons
- Buyer Guides
- Best selling items
- How to Use E-mail marketing?
Use mailing lists targeted at consumers interested in specific products.You can provide guides and written content on products and include your affiliate links.
- How to use Coupons and Cashback Websites?
If you have a website that offers these types of promotions, you can post affiliate links that the coupons apply to. This will attract shoppers who love good deals, therefore, earning you money.
- What AliExpress Affiliate Tools Can You Use? AliExpress Affiliate Plugin
It enables you to generate a direct link to a specific item and not the main AliExpress page.
So affiliate marketing is easy if you are dedicated and committed. Having understood the above steps,you can start affiliate marketing with AliExpess and earn passively from your work.